We are an established garden maintenance business with a reputation for excellence based on the Mornington Peninsula. Our work is focused primarily on providing specialist garden care to long term clients on large country gardens, many of which have been publicized through the media, and we are currently looking for a passionate, experienced gardener to join our team.
· Have Certificate lll in Horticulture or a minimum of three years experience working in private gardens.
· Be highly competent in all areas of garden maintenance.
· Be strong, fit and able to manage hedge trimmers and chainsaws.
· Have great attention to detail and pride in finishing a job well.
· Communicate well and have a positive attitude towards customer service.
· Show initiative and proficient organisational skills.
· Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
· Be prepared to transport materials and equipment in your vehicle.
Please address these points in your resume.
This position offers an opportunity to access some of the beautiful private gardens of the Mornington Peninsula working independently or in a team, contributing your knowledge and learning new skills.
It is a full time position with paid overtime. Some casual work is also available.
Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria