Our client is one of Australias leading private hospitals and they are searching for a Hospitality Services Manager to oversee Hospitality operations for its hospital in Mornington.
This unique and challenging role will see you leading a team of over 45 staff in production and catering as well as environmental services at its 100 bed facility. You will be a customer service expert whilst having exceptional people management skills. Along with this you will have in-depth experience and understanding of hospitality operations and the healthcare industries.
You will be responsible for –
- Experienced in all aspects of food service including menu planning, meal assembly, distribution, food safety, equipment procurement and food service information systems.
- Possess a minimum degree in hospitality, business management or a related field.
- Previous hospitality experience within the hospital/healthcare sectors highly desirable .
- Have exceptional customer service skills; be approachable, flexible and adaptable to managing the wants and needs of your patients.
- Be proactive with initiating improvements and delivery of constructive feedback to all areas of the business.
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
- A high attention to detail with proven experience in managing and implementing multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Have exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of work OH&S, food safety, allergy and nutrition.
- Previous experience within the hospital/healthcare/catering sectors desirable
- Effective computer and systems knowledge to manage the administration requirements.
- Ensure a positive and safe working environment at all times
- Constant review of systems and processes for effective improvements.
This is a rewarding role that offers the successful candidate a position where you can make a real difference. You will be offered a competitive starting salary, as well as ongoing training and support to help you succeed in this role.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting