We are seeking a motivated, experienced Administration officer in a Hotel located on the Mornington Peninsula.
Previous experience in Hotel Payroll, Accounts Payable and Administration duties are of an advantage
This is a responsible role for the processing of the company’s payroll together with accounts payable and other administration requirements of the business. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, impeccable time management working over a Monday to Friday working week with the occasional requirement to work on a public holiday.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute complete end to end payroll process including weekly and monthly pay runs
- Work with the industry association with regards to the Interpretation and application of the applicable award for this business.
- Complete payroll reporting including leave accrual, new starters and leavers
- Manage and implement ‘New employee document’ packages
- Manage employee files
- Impliment employment law, payroll legislations & policy & procedure
- Manage workcover reconciliation
- Assist management and other administration staff in day to day administration requirements of the hotel
- Records management and document control as set out by owner
- Keeping up to date with industry standards
- accounts payable
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- Outstanding time and organisational management
- Preferable experience using Workforce Management Payroll system or equal approved
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in hotel payroll Administration duties
- Must have full work rights for Australia coupled with local experience.
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a secure fast growing business
Contact Justine via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org