Experienced House person and Public Area Attendant
Experienced House Person/Public Area Attendant
How would you like to work in a role with the opportunity for learning and development on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula?
Peppers Moonah Links – The Home of Australian Golf is looking for experienced and enthusiastic House Person/Public area cleaner to join our team.
Working in a fantastic location, beautiful environment with a committed team ready and willing to deliver, professional people are required to inspire and assist the team to make Peppers Moonah Links a success.
Are you a House Person/Public Area Attendant with experience in luxury hotels, have a passion for quality and customer service? This is your chance to join the supportive and vibrant team at Peppers Moonah Links – Fingal.
Peppers Moonah Links – Fingal is currently seeking an experienced House Person/ Public Area Attendant who has previous experience in working in luxury brand hotels. The position requires high responsibility to attend all Public Area and Houseman duties, with Room Attendant duties also essential to this position. Reporting to the Housekeeping Executive and Reception with guest requests.
We are currently seeking a candidate for this position, with great flexibility paramount to the role.
This is your chance to work alongside a market leading brand and advance your housekeeping career within a supportive and dynamic environment!
Successful candidate will have:
• Previous housekeeping, houseperson and/or public area experience in 4 to 5 star or luxury hotels
• Extremely high standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Time Management and Organisation Skills
• Knowledge of safe and efficient housekeeping procedures
• Flexibility to work on weekdays/weekends and holidays
• Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
• Right to work in Australia
Christine Field – HR Manager
Working days Mon/Wed/Thur