Elegance Tiles is one of the largest suppliers of tiles and building products in the industry. We are currently recruiting a driver for our Mornington Peninsula division. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the transport and coordination of building materials to site, with the aid of a rear mounted forklift.
– Ensure that the defined methods and controls for Elegance Tiles are applied throughout the supply chain for building projects.
– Assist, advise and support management, to ensure consistency in managing and improving the delivery of high quality products and services to site.
– HR licence and LF forklift licence
– Demonstrated a high level of experience in transport logistics, for the building industry.
– Demonstrated evidence in the management and people skills, that enable successful achievement of the organisation’s transport and logistics objectives.
– Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
The successful applicant will draw on Elegance Tiles proven and profitable 20-year business model, that consistently delivers outstanding growth and opportunities for our employees.
In return, we will provide you with support from our branch in Mornington, which houses our Senior Management Personnel, to assist you in reaching your goals. We are also offering a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package for this exciting opportunity.
Please forward CV and cover letter by COB April 24th
email@example.com, in person or via mail to 994 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.