This company is a global bio pharmaceutical leader built on a unique blend of innovation, entrepreneurship and experience in delivering high quality medical solutions to their customers and their patients. Their portfolio covers an array of disease states which gives any candidate the opportunity to grow and progress and diversify within many markets. They currently have a great opportunity for an experienced GP pharmaceutical Rep to join their team in the Peninsula in a hybrid GP/Hospital role.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Using your knowledge of the territory to deliver quick results
- Increasing the sales of an excellent portfolio of products
- Management of the territory which includes country travel
- Identifying target customers and building strong business partnerships
- Preferably have pharmaceutical sales experience
- Have an excellent track record of sales success
This is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself to an organisation who can offer an excellent opportunity to grow and progress within. On offer is an attractive remuneration package, a highly regarded training program and a great opportunity to build a strong career in a company that promotes career development.
To enquire further, Please contact Nicolas Aristizabal in our Melbourne office on (03) 8319 1191.