Seniors Plus Australia are a family owned, industry leading medical devices company specialising in a premium range of Therapeutic Sleep Systems and Therapeutic Recliner Lift Chairs to the +60's market. We are a national company with offices in QLD, NSW, VIC and WA and are headquartered on QLD's sunny Gold Coast.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an in-home sales professional to join the companies established and successful VIC team as a Therapeutic Sales Consultant selling our products direct to the consumer via professional in-home sales consultations.
This is a roll that will challenge you in every aspect, but will reward your hard work, dedication, and hunger for learning new skills and will provide you with the opportunity to make a genuine difference in the lives of your customers.
- Fantastic work life balance for the sales industry achieved through the role offering working hours of Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm (so no evening work and no weekend work)
- 3 in-home appointments set for you each day so you never need to do any of your own lead generation (although the opportunity to do this exists for those who are driven). This means you can focus on what you do best - selling
- You will be responsible for the delivery of quality in-home sales consultations to the +60's market
- You will be provided the opportunity to work for an industry leading national brand
- 1-5 years direct sales experience ( in-home direct sales experience highly regarded)
- The desire to be a true sales professional
- The desire to change peoples lives
- The desire to work for a company you can be proud of
- Driven, tenacious, thick skinned, mentally tough and focused
- The desire to earn what you are truly worth
- Experience working in a commission only environment is highly regarded.
- Uncapped commission only role with a genuine income of $75,000 - $100,000 for professionals in year 1
- Paid via an ABN to maximise your tax advantages
- Weekly fuel allowance
- Weekly performance bonuses
- Monthly travel performance bonuses
This is the opportunity you have been looking for. Please ensure you include a cover letter addressing why you feel you would be successful in this role.