Baro Restaurant Charcoal Grill, Rosebud is looking for a junior kitchen hand (no experience required).
This is a great opportunity for any young student looking for employment and gaining experience in a fast paced kitchen. You will join an exciting team and receive onsite training to add to the team’s current experience.
Employment Expectation: Flexible after school availability and weekends also.
– Assist with the preparation and presentation of all meals
– Regular replenishing of stock with the assistance of the head chef/cook and kitchen hands
– Cleaning all areas of the kitchen either before and after service
– Assist with the quality control and safety of the kitchen
– Ensuring all produce / food is presentable for plating
– Assist the kitchen hands and head chef/cook with the food for chargrilling
– Stock is replaced and kept readily available for service
– Cleaning down all areas before or after service
– Willingness to learn and a can do attitude
– Flexible to work alternate weekends if required
– Work great with others
– Keep safety first and be responsible
Level is Introductory casual and pay is per the restaurant industry award rate (MA000119)
Immediate start and increased hours and days will be available due to seasonal demands (ie; school holidays, long weekends).
All interested persons should send their interests (letter of interest or resume/CV) to Ron Paratene at: firstname.lastname@example.org