The role will involve, but not limited to:
- Assisting Senior consultants with quotes, bookings and documentation.
- Greeting Customers.
- Answering the telephone.
- Participate in training programs.
To be successful in this role you should display the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Initiative and enthusiasm to learn.
- Be a team player.
- Have a passion for travel.
- Being confident is essential.
- Demonstrate a commitment to training and building a career in travel.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional Computer and Technical skills an absolute must.
- Previous personal travel is an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail and great organisational skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to be consider for this position, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 31st July