This is a great opportunity for a young and enthusiastic individual to build their sales career! Your job will be to manage an existing portfolio of clients as well as build new business relationships, selling IT hardware and services to clients across Victoria. As a junior you will work closely with the senior members of the company to help you grow professionally and expand your knowledge in IT solutions to ensure your success and meet company KPI’s.
– Hunt for new business and account manage existing clients
– Action quote requests and answer sales calls
– Liaise with vendors & suppliers to ensure client’s requests are actioned in a timely manner
– Occasionally travel to schools or events to maintain business relationships
– Participate and contribute to internal strategy discussions
– Collaborate effectively with the Sales Team to ensure new sales opportunities are appropriately transferred and managed
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Self-motivated & hungry for success
– Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
– Able to work autonomously but also part of a team
– Must hold a current driver’s license to travel onsite to customers when required
– The ability to earn and grow the respect of your peers and work colleagues whilst committed to achieving the company targets
To be successful in this role you will need to be energetic, results driven and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. If you have a desire to learn and hone your skills for a career in IT and sales this is the job for you! We work hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Under our Edunet brand, you will find yourself surrounded by a team of highly technical, customer service focused and passionate people who will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve and develop professionally.