Do you have a Food Handlers Certificate? Are you an experience and motivated kitchen hand, who wants to have a great work life balance working in the surrounding areas of Mornington Peninsular? Then this is the opportunity for you!
• Positions available at all levels
• Focus on delivering high quality service
• Immediate work available with on-going bookings
• Pick and choose your own shifts
• Join an amazing team of dedicated and passionate “temps”
• Great rates of pay
• Paid weekly
• Advanced knowledge in kitchen operations
• An Australian Citizen
• Hold a Food Handlers Certificate
• Have own uniform
• Hold a Police Check or willing to obtain one
• Have access to a car
Why work with Pinnacle People?
Pinnacle People is Australia’s largest and only national hospitality staffing provider, with 25 years in operation. Our reputation for quality means we work with some of Australia’s best and most exciting venues. Our team live and breathe hospitality and find the best jobs around Australia for you!
Joining our team:
On receipt of your resume, our Staffing Consultants will guide you through our application and induction process which is fast, comprehensive and will ensure you are working as quickly as possible. Flexible and varied work opportunities allow you to work around other commitments, such as study or family, whilst building your experience in a range of roles and environments.
Simply apply by forwarding your resume to:
Pinnacle People – Temporary Staffing Division
To be successful for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen and have access to a car due to location. Due to large volume of applications, only the successful applicants will