- Laboratory Assistant – Full Time
- Lifestyle choice on Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Progressive Organisation
- $45 - 50 K Package plus Bonuses plus profit share (based on experience)
Vintessential Laboratories is an internationally recognised analytical consulting laboratory supporting the Australian wine industry. We provide an extensive range of analytical services including wine analysis, wine export approvals, soil, plant and water analysis. We also distribute fermentation products and laboratory equipment & consumables and manufacture enzymatic test kits for the wine industry and distribute them internationally.
We require the services of a Laboratory Assistant to work full time in our Dromana laboratory.
- Prepare and dispense reagents
- Assemble packaging for our range of Test Kits and Reagents
- Operate and maintain analytical equipment
- Perform a variety of analyses on wine, water and plant soil materials
- Help with the day to day running of the laboratory
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a laboratory environment where attention to detail was essential together with the requirement to meet deadlines.
- Ideally will be a science graduate with strong laboratory skills and some work-related experience. Consideration will be given to recent graduates.
- Experience in the use of a variety of laboratory instrumentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must be team oriented.
- The ability to adhere to strict QA protocols in accordance with ISO 17025.
- Customer contact will be frequent, therefore sound communication skills are required.
- Drivers Licence required.
It is essential that the successful candidate is well organised and capable of multitasking. In return for your skills and great customer style in the team, we offer a unique lifestyle opportunity and a top salary package commensurate with experience. The package includes monthly bonuses and annual profit sharing.
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Short listed applicants will be contacted by a Brainwave HR consultant for an initial phone interview, so please be ready for our call! If you have any queries, please email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.