Eden Landscape is a Landscape Construction and Maintenance Company with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane and also working with our affiliate Civil/Landscape Company Regal Innovations in NSW. We work in the Commercial & Government sector as well as larger scale Domestic Projects. We have exciting growth plans in place and require a Landscape Manager/Project Manager to help drive our business to the next level.
Reporting to the General Manager the role will be based in Melbourne at our Baxter office. This is an exciting and autonomous, varied role that would suit a professional individual that enjoys a fast paced environment.
This position is available for immediate start.
- Overall Project Management
- Contract Management
- Reviewing incoming tender documents and working with our estimator on selected projects of varying values
- Preparing and submitting detailed tenders and contract documents to a very high standard
- Preparing and submitting Expressions of Interest and relevant proposals
- Manage and deliver on project budgets
- Inspecting project sites
- Obtaining quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
- Attending post tender meetings with clients and generating project specific bills of quantities
- Strategic planning, preparation, pricing and leadership of competitive tenders and submissions from pre tender through to handover
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients, sub-contractors and other specialists
- Proactively engage and brief all relevant parties on delivery expectations and ensure deadlines are meet
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience with a Landscape Contractor
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Landscape or Civil Construction
- Cert III in Landscape Construction and/or Civil Construction is desirable
- Understanding of construction processes, landscape/civil works and horticultural processes
- Knowledge of software packages such as Buildsoft, CAD and Microsoft Project will be highly valued
- An understanding of QA, Environmental and OH&S systems.
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Excellent commercial/contract management experience
- Ability to conduct take-offs and plan measurements
- Exceptional time management, organisational & communication skills
- The ability to build and foster strong client relationships
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge, analytical skills and expertise within the landscape industry
- A current and valid driver’s license
This is an exciting and unique role for an experienced individual who wants to take the next step in their career. If you are ambitious and talented and feel you have the relevant skills as set out above we want to hear from you!
Excellent Remuneration is on offer including new fully maintained company vehicle. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Initial enquiries please call Tim on 0488 000 371
To submit your application in strict confidence, click on “APPLY” now.