Craigcare is a Residential Aged Care service provider where our mission is to serve our residents and care recipients in a manner which will enhance their quality of life.
- Rewarding Experience
- Permanent part-time positions
- Immediate start
We are currently seeking qualified (Cert IV) Leisure & Lifestyle Assistants dedicated and friendly team in Mt. Martha.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning, implementation and evaluation of our lifestyle program,
- Assisting with professional care practice relating to our lifestyle program, and
- Providing support for our volunteers.
The successful applicants will possess:
- a Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle (essential),
- a First Aid Certificate,
- a team orientated nature,
- a minimum of 12 months experience in Aged Care,
- commitment in providing optimum residential care and excellent services for the aged
- experience in assisting with implementing and evaluating a lifestyle program according to the needs of residents,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
All successful applicants are required to supply a current National Police Clearance prior to commencement (dated within 3 years).
Previous experience in a similar role or in a residential aged care environment will be highly regarded.
If you have a genuine interest in aged care and are committed to meeting our high standards.
Closing date for applications for this role is at 5pm, Friday 8 May. For more information about this role, please contact Facility Manager, Kitty Fausett on 5974 6000.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.