Our client has been operating in Residential Aged Care services for over 20 years. They employ an outstanding management and clinical team to provide high quality care for all residents. Employees benefit from flexible working arrangements, education and leadership programs, and career advancement from within the organisation.
As the Lifestyle Coordinator, you will ensure the delivery of high quality care for each resident through innovative and life enhancing activities.
• Develop and implement an engaging lifestyle program for resident’s well-being
• Implement best practice opportunities and ensure accreditation standards are met
• Ensure Continuous Improvement is achieved
• Ensure all staff are aware of Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Certificate 4 in Leisure and Lifestyle
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective communication and coaching skills
• Ability to assess and plan resident participation
• Supportive team plus opportunities for further development
• Excellent hourly rate
• Great location
For further details, please contact Linda on 0426 956 183 / 02 8235 0301