Are you seeking a position where you can make a difference in residential aged care?
Nursing Australia are currently recruiting for experienced Lifestyles Activity Officers
to work in Aged Care Facilities across the Mornington Peninsula.
Successful applicants will be required to plan and take part in lifestyle and leisure programs to enrich the lives of residents. The shifts will be casual, Monday to Friday. Applicants must be available to work 3-5 shifts per week.
What we can offer you:
- Certificate 111 in Aged Care or 1V in Leisure and Health
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Leisure or Lifestyles Activity Officer
- 2 contactable referees
- Be available Monday to Friday for 3-5 day shifts per week
- Strong communication and planning skills
- The passion to make a positive difference to the lives of residents
*Conditionals Apply contact 13 10 95 for further information.
Expand your career and develop your experience with Nursing Australia. Apply NOW!
- On-going shifts available
- Referral BONUSES*
- Friendly and understanding allocations team
- Weekly pay with fantastic pay rates!
- Access to working interstate or rural contracts
- Free uniform
- Free Professional Indemnity
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work with a great organisation that supports you
- Work with some of the best health care facilities within Australia
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.