Buckeridge Mortgage Services is a client-centred mortgage and finance brokerage offering a full suite of services tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients’ home loan, refinancing, and commercial finance requirements. The backbone of our business is our client base comprised of long-term customers, repeat business and word of mouth referrals. We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built for quality service, and are looking for someone who can reflect the same values that set us apart from other brokers.
About the Role:
- With the growth of our business, we’re offering a role with diversity and longevity, working in our small but happy, cohesive team environment.
- Supporting our Office Manager and Mortgage Broker, your key responsibilities will be to assist with all aspects of mortgage applications and the processing of loans, as well as overseeing the ongoing care and maintenance of our clients.
- Liaising extensively with lenders to ensure loan applications are moving effectively, and keeping clients up to date with progress at all times.
- We offer a rare opportunity for permanent part-time hours – perfect for an industry professional looking to scale back their hours, or a working mum.
- Our offices are conveniently located in central Mornington with undercover parking.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a comparable position within the banking, mortgage or financial sector, either in an administrative or client support role.
- You understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service and are confident and comfortable communicating with clients in a professional yet friendly manner.
- Experience with SymmetryCRM and Apply Online would be highly regarded.
- You have the ability to be cross trained in various aspects of the business in order to assist where needed with the day-to-day operations of the business.
- You have attention to detail, strong time management skills, and the ability to multi-task so you can thrive in times of pressure and maintain productivity in quieter times.
If this sounds like the role for you – we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you would be the best candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org