Do you love the fresh air and working outdoors? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Freedom Aged Care is an innovative aged care model, where residents live a quality lifestyle with independence and choice in their own home within our village, filled with fun, love and kindness whilst receiving quality nursing care. Couples can remain living together even with differing care needs along with their family pet.
We currently have a position available in our Dromana Village, for a Maintenance Person to keep our Village facilities and Village grounds looking immaculate and whilst . Duties included but not limited to:
Maintenance and Facility Management
- Central point of contact for the Village Manager RN for any facility issues.
- Co-coordinating with the National facility manager to ensure currency of testing and tagging of essential services within the village, ie Fire, Pest, Electrical.
- Ensure Safety of the village residents by identifying and carrying out weekly site audits of common areas to identify any slips/trips/falls.
- Contractor Management within the village for visiting contractors who are carrying out works.
Gardening and Village Operations
- Pruning and General garden maintenance.
- Weeding, Planting and Fertilizing and maintaining gardens to a high standard
- < > and Edging including path cleanliness.Emptying rubbish
- Watering plants and other general garden/maintenance duties
- Create an efficient grounds management program to manage the seasonal changes.
- General assistance in the village as required
- Facility Management of previous villages would be an advantage
- Trade Background would also be an advantage
- Understanding of OH&S Act and Regulations.
This position requires a team player who is always willing to help out.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted, thank you.