Haar’s Nursery, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is one of Australia’s leading wholesale production nurseries specialising in flowering plants, herbs and vegetables.
The maintenance position – Mechanical is required to demonstrate leadership through building individual and team capability and driving high performance outcomes in a very fast-paced, challenging and ever-evolving environment. You are a positive motivated leader looking to work with an expanding and diverse horticultural business.
- Be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair works on a wide range of equipment
- Identify, diagnose and repair breakdowns
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects and activities
- Work in a safe manner and comply with the company QHSE management system
- Demonstrated fault finding and rectification skills with automated machinery
- Experience working with pneumatic systems, boilers, pumps, dosing systems
- Comprehensive involvement in the maintenance of machinery
- Ability to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- The ability to work well with a team and self-direction to work alone when required
- A real sense of urgency on operational requirements
- Trade Qualified – Fitter and turner or equivalent/similar
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Forklift Licence would be beneficial
- Sound problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail
- Medium Level PC skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We will provide:
- An exciting, dynamic, team orientated environment
- A competitive salary (experience/skills based)
This job could suit a self-employed tradie looking to subsidised their income with flexible work arrangements we could provide.
If you are interested in this role with unlimited opportunities, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org