We are urgently searching for a Maintenance Scheduler to work for a global oil & gas entity at their Mornington Peninsula site.
This position is an initial 3 month contract to work onsite at the terminal focusing on ‘day-to-day’ scheduling.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule short term (day-to-day) through the use of SAP Scheduling (80%) and Primavera (20%)
- Liaise with peers within Operations, Shutdown and Campaign Maintenance groups, ensuring transparency for short term planning and alignment.
- Agree and Lock in schedule with Operations.
- Prioritize scheduling of maintenance execution to reduce HSE and production risks
- Ensure work management data quality checks are carried out regularly for the facility and any anomalies addressed via formalized training.
- Monitoring and report on planned vs. actual activity completion
To be considered for this position, you will have experience across:
- Prometheus/SAP (Essential)
- Day-to-day scheduling
This role is based within the Mornington Peninsula and we do require someone who can ideally start ASAP however we do take into consideration, notice periods.
For a discussion about this opportunity please email your details to email@example.com or call Huy on 03 9928 2987
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.