- Full Time, Permanent Role
- Dromana, Mornington Peninsula Location
- Small team where you can really make your mark!
The Diggers Club is Australia’s largest gardening club with over 70,000 members and over 100 staff. Based on the Mornington Peninsula with a wholesale nursery, mail order business, two gardens, two cafes, four retail shops and historic properties, this growing business is expanding and requires an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join its team.
In the role of Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the release of direct marketing and other advertising materials, the management of the social media presence of The Diggers Club as well as implementing email marketing, club recruitment and renewal strategy and to coordinate the delivery of marketing collateral to our retail stores.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role is a permanent full time role of 37.5 hours per week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and action email-outs to customers on database
- Use social media platforms to further the Diggers brand to target markets including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral, coordinating and implementing our advertising action plan.
- Market research and analysis which includes creating and undertaking surveys, and subsequent analysis
- Complete direct marketing duties using different mediums in order to engage customers
- Participate in marketing department web strategy and development processes.
- Content management of The Diggers Club website to ensure that all content is kept up to date and that information is relevant and effective.
- Use Visual Studio to mange web tasks including website testing.
- Use SEO marketing strategies to increase online awareness of The Diggers brand which includes google analytics and reporting to fine tune advertisements and remarket based on such results
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualifications and demonstrated experience in marketing
- A passion and working knowledge of gardening and horticulture, advantageous
- An intuitive and analytical mind to assist in the examination of statistical data to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns
- A working knowledge of SEO marketing strategies and practical experience in the application of them
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and manage conflicting deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable nature
This is a really exciting opportunity for a driven and talented marketing person who can step into this role and make it their own. There is every opportunity to build on skills and use creativity and judgement to further the marketing strategies used at The Diggers Club.
If you are interested in this position then please click apply. For queries or further information please call Elizabeth or Ines on (03) 5984 7933.