Meat Delivery Driver
Gamekeepers of Australia
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
A position is available with a busy wholesale meat company located in Moorabbin for an experienced delivery van driver. Good wages and conditions.
The successful applicant will represent our company, so must be well presented, have good communication skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Duties will include preparation and packing of the van prior to delivering meat orders to nominated restaurants and cafes.
The successful applicant must have all of the following:
- Proof of eligibility to work full time in Australia.
- A full Australian Drivers Licence.
- A good driving record.
- An excellent working knowledge of Melbourne’s geography.
A light truck licence would be an advantage as would previous experience in food transport.
Please forward your application by email
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a delivery driver