You will work on a variety of brands including Volvo Penta, Steyr and Yanmar. Diesel and petrol engines ranging from 8 to 800 hp with associated equipment including stern drives, transmission, etc.
Duties will include:-
- Repairs & servicing, both corrective and preventative.
- Diagnosis of faults.
- Use of electronic parts catalogue.
- Customer Liaison.
Qualities we are looking for:-
- Qualified and reliable mechanic who takes pride in their work, with attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Experience with electronics and diagnosis.
- Common rail experience an advantage
- Ability to work unsupervised – demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Self motivated with a desire and interest in learning.
- Maintain accurate records and time management.
- Ability to liaise well with customers and other team members.
- Positive attitude.
- Current Drivers Licence – Boat Licence an advantage.
- Passion for boats and boating.
This is a full time permanent position with a 38 hour week (RDO)
All applications treated confidentially.
Please send current resume to email@example.com