HAVE FUN & MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Atticus Health is seeking a highly enthusiastic medical receptionist to join the team.
The practice offers the whole spectrum of general health care provided by a team of doctors, allied health professionals and nurses.
The casual position will be approximately 15 hours per week plus sick/holiday relief cover, and will include evening and weekend work.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally, experience in medical reception including a sound knowledge of medical billing and claiming processes. Experience is preferred, but if you feel your personality and character, and similar previous roles, make you a suitable candidate, feel free to apply. It’s about the right “person” – enthusiastic, caring, kind, detailed, proactive and diligent. Someone who values their job and sees it as having much more meaning than just an income. In essence, someone who sees their job as their unique contribution to their local community.
- The ability to work with a team of medical receptionists;
- The flexibility to work between four Atticus Health Centers (Hastings, Somerville, Tyabb and Bittern) if required;
- Professional attitude and presentation;
- Outstanding customer service and patient care skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment;
- Ability to cope well under pressure and follow direction;
- A strong work ethic and sense of responsibility;
- Good administration and computer skills.
Atticus Health offers a caring and supportive work environment across all our sites.
To apply for the position, please forward your covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.