Located in Mornington our well established Ophthalmology Clinic is seeking to recruit
an experienced Medical Receptionist. The position is part-time, 3 days (24hrs) per week for a nine month duration.
We are seeking someone with previous experience in a Medical Receptionist role.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The tasks include
- Booking and arranging appointments
- Front of house Medical Reception
- Managing patient phone and email enquiries
- Liaising with patients, providers, staff and referrers
- Processing Medicare and DVA billing
- Other general office duties
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times and the ability to empathise with patients
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multitask successfully
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with medical software and Microsoft Office
- Confident with computers and new technology
- Professional presentation
- Work cohesively within a team and also able to work autonomously
Full on the job training will be provided before commencing in the position. Ongoing training and support are provided.
If you would like to apply for the position, please submit your resume, with cover letter via email to the Business Manager at email@example.com.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.