Our Team at Chelsea Heights Medical Centre is growing and we need another Medical receptionist to join our wonderful team of energetic and self-motivated caring medical professionals.
We are seeking a part time medical receptionist (immediate start available) with up to 30 hours per week available.
This role will only suit someone who is available to work flexible hours on a rotating roster 7 days a week.
Our receptionists are the face and voice of the practice!
- at least 2 years within a medical reception or admin role is highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service and delivery of quality, compassionate service to health professionals and patients
- Excellent communication skills; face-to-face, on the telephone and in writing
- High level of personal presentation and professionalism
- A high level of motivation & initiative
- Computer literacy and tech savvy
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi task and willingness to learn are a must
- Flexibility is essential
In a day in the life of a Medical Receptionist you will:
- Meet & greet patients, attend to busy phone lines, appointment book management & supervision waiting room
- Liaise with GP’s, fellow staff members, management, patients and their families in a professional, compassionate manner and treating them with high level of customer service
- Ensuring the clinic is immaculate at all times
- Support the GP’s, nursing staff, fellow reception team members and management in a range of admin tasks
The successful applicants will be rewarded with:
- Be part of a group where your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- Be supported with training and educational activities
- Career development opportunities for those who demonstrate initiative and would like to grow with a fast building group of medical centres
- Salary dependent on experience
email your up to date resume and cover letter to our Practice Manager:-