Portsea Golf Club is providing an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Membership Accounts & Finance Assistant. The position will answer to the Financial Controller and is full time Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend required.
The role requires a highly motivated person who has experience or knowledge in Club Membership accounts, accounts payable, payroll (payroll assistance required) and general accounting duties.
The applicant will be organised, proactive, self-motivated and hands on, with ability to work autonomously whilst communicating effectively and professionally.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
· Previous experience in Finance in a Hotel or Golf Club environment desirable
· Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritize and manage their workload
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Experience with Micropower, Wage Easy, SUN Systems would be advantageous
· Onsite training will be provided
Remuneration is based on the successful applicants’ qualifications and experience.
Applications close Friday 10th July 2015
If you feel you can excel in this role please send through your resume and cover letter to: The Financial Controller, email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria