Snap-on Tools is looking to employ a highly motivated sales and business person with a passion for the automotive industry to operate our mobile company store in the Mornington territory.
Driving a custom built vehicle, you will sell and demonstrate Snap-on’s wide range of products to customers on a weekly call cycle, including automotive workshops and other professional tool users.
You’ll be running all aspects of the mobile retail store operation, including using our on-board computer system to manage records, collecting payments, invoicing, ordering stock, handling repairs, merchandising etc.
You should ideally be highly motivated with drive to succeed and have:
- great sales skills and enjoy building good relationships with customers
- previous experience in areas such as sales, service, retail operations, workshop management, or running a small business would be an advantage
- mechanical aptitude and knowledge of automotive tools desirable
- good computer and administration skills,
- driver’s licence, and ability to obtain medium rigid licence.
What we offer
We offer salary plus monthly commission to reward sales success, plus training to get you started on the road. There may be potential to progress to your own franchise in future.
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply below attaching resume and covering letter. Or call Gill Scopes (Snap-on HR) for more information on 02 9837 9111.