The Ibis Styles Sale is located in the heart of the East Gippsland city of Sale, offering 30 rooms of 3 STAR accommodation, breakfast and dinner service.
We are seeking an experienced management couple with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing similar properties to fill an upcoming vacancy as Contract Property Managers at our established and profitable business.
You will be confident in leading a small dedicated team and managing all aspects of the operation incorporating:
- Front Desk reception and administration.
- Preparation and service of cooked and continental breakfasts.
- Preparation and service of light catering requirements and limited Dinner Mewnu.
- Overseeing the housekeeping personnel.
- Undertaking basic property and equipment maintenance and repairs.
Reporting directly to the Owner, the successful team will have demonstrated experience in:
- Roommaster Property Management System.
- Third Party channel management software.
- Supervision of a busy front desk operation.
- Preparation and service of food and beverage to guests.
The preferred candidates will have:
- Their own A.B.N allowing role to be undertaken on a contractual basis.
- A strong work ethic with quality and consistency in your work.
- The ability to execute precise time management skills involving planning, prioritising and delegating whilst being adaptable in approaching multiple tasks.
- A professional approach with the ability to identify business profitability improvements.
- Confident communication and Interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with internal colleagues, suppliers and our guests.
- A broad range of hospitality skills coupled with creativity and passion for the industry.
- Commercial Cookery Trade qualifications, although not essential, would be beneficial.
- Flexibility and availability to work a 5 day week across a rotating 7 day roster including work on weekdays, evenings & week-ends work.
Applications for this position close at 5pm, Friday, June 26th and can be forwarded by email to email@example.com as necessary, for commencement in late July.
This is the perfect opportunity to join our enthusiastic team at an established and profitable motel business and we will look forward to receiving your application.
Further information can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org