You will work as part of a team of skilled professionals within a stimulating environment with access to interesting cases as well as the opportunity for ongoing professional development and training.
The responsibilities for the job will include;
• Providing the highest level of care to the patients and other staff as well as;
• Senior position
• MRI (2-5+ years experience – essential)
• Demonstrated ability to perform high quality diagnostic medical examination employing correct techniques to the accepted standard or above
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, and other medical and non-medical personnel verbally and in writing
• Good organisational skills and demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong work ethic and commitment to the culture and values of the company
• Ability to adapt and respond to change
• Keep up to day with new / current technical developments
The practice is equipped with a GE 1.5T MRI system and previous experience in orthopedic, neurologic and musculoskeletal is essential as is your desire to be a team player and perform at a high level at all times. CT Radiographers and General Radiographers with MRI experience are also encouraged to apply, as all applications will be considered.
If you meet any of the above criteria then hit the apply button an attach a copy of your resume in word format only.
Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jake on 0419 117 888 or email email@example.com