To be successful you will need to have:
- Registered with the AMTA Inc. as a ‘Registered Music Therapist 1’
- Two years’ experience working in a clinical health care role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capacity to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of how to access local community resources and client advocacy is required
- Ideally the person will have community based palliative care experience
PHH Staff enjoy the benefits of salary packaging, competitive salary and use of fleet cars in work time.
This is a 3 day per fortnight position, 09:00 – 5:00 pm.
Position Description: www.peninsulahospice.com.au
Written applications or further information please email email@example.com or contact Wendy on (03)5973 2409.