As a market leader in infrastructure and engineering services, Downer understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
At Downer Australia, we are a national supplier, service provider and project delivery business, supporting our customers in all facets of their project lifecycle. If you are adaptable and passionate about delivering excellence, here’s your opportunity to be part of something big.
Join and share the vision of Downer!
Downer EDI Works, Downer EDI Engineering and Emerging Sectors have united to become Downer Infrastructure.
An excellent opportunity is now available for an experienced Road Network Inspector
to join our road maintenance team in Mornington.
The core duties of the Inspector role include conducting routine condition inspections of the assets in order to monitor and document asset condition to assist with the development of maintenance programs, as well as conducting routine inspections to meet contractual requirements and review inspection schedules on a regular basis.
In return we offer:
- Previous experience and knowledge in the road maintenance or construction Industry
- Knowledge and understanding of pavement maintenance and management principles
- Certificate II or III in Civil Construction or Customer Service or relevant trade / industry qualifications would be an advantage
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent customer relations management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems
- Competent user of MS Office and the ability to adapt to new technology
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For further information contact Paul Kazoullis on 07 3249 0137
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.