We require an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee this 50 bed residential aged care unit representing a reputable & progressive provider based on the Mornington Peninsula. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a provider with genuine expansion on the cards over the next two years. Work for a provider that can truly facilitate further career progression & skill set development in this unique Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Care Coordinator position.
* Attractive salary offering – Above industry standard!
* Exceptional training & development opportunities
* Reputable & progressive residential aged care provider
* Join a highly respected home in the local community
* Work alongside a professional senior management team
* Enjoy a systems focused, care centred approach to your work.
* Enjoy plenty of on-site clinical support (DDON & DON)
* A provider with expansion on the horizon
You will be required to manage the service delivery & clinical care of residents within this 50 bed unit. We require a strong, diligent & motivational people manager to coordinate staff, promote exceptional clinical care and report to the Aged Care Manager’s on site. This clinical supervisory position is ideal for a Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Care Coordinator that is looking to utilise their skill set & experience within a refurbished facility representing a growing aged care organisation.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria