We require an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee this small residential aged care unit as a Nurse Unit Manager. Representing a collaborative & progressive provider based on the Mornington Peninsula, this is a brilliant opportunity to further develop your leadership & management skill set. Join a provider with genuine expansion plans in motion over the next couple of years.
* Attractive salary offering – Above industry standard!
* Exceptional training & development opportunities
* Reputable & progressive residential aged care provider
* Join a highly respected home in the local community
* Work alongside a professional senior management team
* Enjoy a systems focused, care centred approach to your work.
* Enjoy plenty of on-site clinical support (CM & DON)
* A provider with expansion on the horizon
You will be required to manage the service delivery & clinical care of residents within this small unit. We require a strong, diligent & motivational people manager to coordinate staff, promote exceptional clinical care and report to the Aged Care Manager’s on site. This clinical supervisory position is ideal for a Nurse Unit Manager that is looking to utilise their skill set & experience within a refurbished facility representing a growing aged care organisation.
- Current APHRA Registration – Div 1 RN
- Previous CCC / NUM experience in residential aged care
- Exceptional clinical skills
- Excellent people, motivational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills + experience
- Working knowledge of the Accreditation process
- Solid knowledge of ACFI
- Good communication skills
- A positive outlook & passion for aged care
- Computer Skills
- Current police check
Nurse Unit Manager (Registered Nurse) Aged Care – Mornington Peninsula
We are looking for the successful candidate as soon as possible! So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today and we will contact you with further information immediately.
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion. Call Matt direct on 0405 901 883, at (02) 8202 7545 or via email at email@example.com