We are a small, successful domestic Builder established in 1963 that requires the professional skills of an experienced office manager.
Key responsibility will be the smooth running of our, dynamic fast pass office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed. Hours 8.30 to 5pm Monday to Friday. Hours are slightly flexible. Pay dependent on responsibility and experience.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- Provision of administrative support to the Director
- Process, manage and report on accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Proficient in processing pays, superannuation, payroll tax and preparing the BAS.
- Prepare, maintain and implement materials describing procedures and standards.
- Responsible for the data entry, signing off and final payment of 2 pay runs a month,
- Bank statements reconciliation over a number of account and companies.
- Customer Service- handle customer inquiries and complaints and process customer requests, keep updated customer records
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have:
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- a positive approachable disposition.
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Experience in Craftsman and Xero an advantage.
- Experience in the Building / construction industry an advantage
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to: email@example.com
For more information, call or email Jade on 0359888463 or firstname.lastname@example.org between Monday to Friday.