A state of the art dental practice located in Frankston at the gateway to the fabulous Mornington Peninsula is seeking a part time oral health therapist/hygienist to join our busy practice.
We provide a wide variety of dental services with our key focus in dental implants, orthodontics and prosthodontics.
As a team we stop at nothing to provide exceptional five star customer service to our patients
You will be a highly valued member of our team, where the dentist and hygienist work hand-in-hand to deliver optimal dentistry to all of our patients.
At Beachside Complete Dental Care and Dental implant Centre our focus is providing an ultimate patient experience and high standards of professionalism balanced with fun with a close-knit dental team.
Join us in our vision in providing optimal dental care where our dental hygiene department plays an superior role in our values for five star patient care
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Have a genuine, caring and empathetic personality with a commitment to excellence
- Dedication to continuous improvement and professional development
- A confident and reassuring approach when providing clinical treatment
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Be self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Minimum of at least 2 years experience preferred
Please contact the Practice Manager, Nicole Taylor: