As an experienced HR Practitioner with a keen focus on Organisational Development, this opportunity to support a vibrant and high performing HR Team and broader Leadership Group may well appeal.
Our client provides a broad range of services to their local community and employs a high number of key individuals to deliver these critical services. As part of the L&D Team your role will be to deliver on the organisational strategy with OD programs and various initiatives that align with organisational values and influence positive change and effectiveness.
Key projects and responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with management and key internal stakeholders to identify and intervene on change management initiatives that encourage increased organisational effectiveness, stronger performance and buy-in to culture and values.
- Be a contributor to the design and development and also implementation of the organisational capability framework and leadership program. Manage roll out, implementation and review.
- Partner with teams to develop key cultural change initiatives
- Contribute actively to a range of OD projects and programs which include succession and talent management, further educational programs, building organisational capability and strength and secondments.
- Develop and manage a Leadership coaching panel
To be considered for this terrific opportunity you will possess a relevant Degree qualification and can provide validation of work experience in HR and specifically OD. Your ability to communicate with a broad audience and at all levels, research, develop and implement policy, leadership and training programs, workforce and talent management plans will be key considerations.
This is a career role that will have you working in a highly functioning team who look for quality outcomes and excellence in all that they do. If this fits your wish list APPLY NOW with a covering letter addressing key criteria and your current cv. Applications should be addressed to Karen O’Brien, General Manager, Johnson Recruitment. If further information is required, please call on 9946-7325. Applications close Friday 1st September