Opportunities available now for experienced registered nurses currently working in perioperative nursing and looking to move to part-time hours. Our client is seeking experienced Scrub/scout, Anaesthetics and PACU registered nurses to work about 40 hours a fortnight in their perioperative unit. They are also seeking an experienced ANUM/Floor Manager for theatre - 40/45 hours a fortnight. All roles require registered nurses who can be flexible with working hours to include late finishes and also oncall hours.
- 3+ years of perioperative nursing experience (5+ for ANUM/Floor Manager role) including General and Urology theatres
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Flexibility with hours and available for oncall roster
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Ability to work well within a team
Looking to cut back on your working hours and currently working as a perioperative nurse, why not consider these permanent part-time roles in Victoria. Great beach side location.
To apply for these part-time theatre nursing roles - send your CV directly to Cathy email@example.com or call now for a confidential discussion on +61 3 9009-6444