Job Title: Payroll Administrator
This role exists to control and process the company’s payrolls and all other associated duties.
Must have experience in MYOB EXO PAYROLL
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Payroll end to end experience
- Accurately calculate all incentive payments
- Manage documentation for all new staff
- Ensure all statutory payments (PAYG,Superannuation,PayrollTax,ChildSupport)re paid accurately and on time
- Calculate employee provisions balances each quarter
- Manage all agency employee time sheets and invoices prior to payment
- Ensure accurate reporting to Workcover authority on salary costs.
- Termination and redundancy calculations as required.
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries.
- Provision of daily payroll cost calculations to enable accurate daily production reporting.
- Co-ordination and management of workers compensation.
- Co-ordination of superannuation contributions ensuring company meets statutory requirements.
- Answering staff queries regarding payroll and human resources matters.
- Provide advice regarding employee and industrial relations issues.
- Competencies Required (knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer Service focus.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Understanding of payroll and HR legislation and processes i.e. interpretation of awards and legislation, tax and superannuation.
- An understanding of the Meat Industry Award an advantage
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- What experience do you have in Payroll How many years and how many employees paid Do you have experience in Work cover Available to work 5 days a week