SomerCare Aged-Care Resort
Somerville at the Entrance to the Mornington Peninsula
SomerCare is a state of the art 130 bed ageing in Place Aged Care Home.
We are seeking the services of dedicated and committed experienced Personal Care Workers to fulfil the following part time positions:
- A temporary short term contract with an immediate start until late June 2018 comprising of a Master Roster of 59 hours per fortnight, Monday to Friday AM shifts. There is also an option of an additional weekend shift of 4 hours.
- Two roles, working AM or PM shifts or a mix of both across the fortnight. Roles will also provide opportunity to cover Annual Leave and Sick Leave on a regular basis.
- Night Duty role comprising of a Master Roster of 52 hours per fortnight. Thursday, Friday and Saturday each week. The role will also provide opportunity to cover Annual Leave and Sick Leave on a regular basis.
You will be part of our friendly, motivated and skilled team and be well supported by a proactive management team.
We are seeking a person who has:
- Passion and experience in providing excellent care in an aged care environment
- Demonstrate open communication skills
- Minimum Cert III in Aged Care
- Be Available for all shifts
- Police check must be current.
- Reliability, honesty, integrity and compassion for the elderly
- Must be able to speak, read & write English fluently
- Effective communication skills & computer literate
* All applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in Australia and a valid National Police Check*
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below
Applications for this position are to be submitted to Visnja Marincel, Director of Nursing in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) by 18th April 2018.
For further information ring SomerCare (03) 5977 9922.