mecwacare has provided care to the community for over 55 years, offering residential aged care, community care, respite care, in-home care and support, disability and nursing services, providing optimal choice for people of all ages. We care for over 10,000 people each week across greater Melbourne through an integrated service network operated by more than 1000 employees and 250 volunteers.
We are seeking experienced Personal Care Attendants to join our residential care team at Park Hill, a 69 bed residential facility which includes a Dementia Specific Unit.
To be successful within this position you will possess:
- Certificate III in Aged Care with at least 6 months work experience
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate with older people and their families
- Knowledge and understanding of Aged Care funding and legislation
- Ability to understand and implement resident care plans
- Ability to identify problems and a clear understanding of when to alert immediate supervisors
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills
- Pro-active and dedicated approach to deliver best practice care
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality in all matters
mecwacare offers opportunities for professional development with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment.
If you possess genuine passion for caring for the elderly, are looking for flexible shift arrangements, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your application outlining skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquires to Wayne Lester, Facility Manager Mecwacare Park Hill on 59752700.