Want to make a positive difference to an older person's life?
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Personal Carer for our Dromana Village, who will work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure residents and family expectations are exceeded.
Freedom Aged Care is an innovative aged care model, where residents live a quality lifestyle with independence and choice in their own home within our village, filled with fun, love and kindness whilst receiving quality nursing care. Couples can remain living together even with differing care needs along with their family pet.
As part of the team at our Freedom Aged Care Dromana community, you will work under the supervision of Registered Nurses to provide personal care services to residents within the Dromana village. You will be responsible for ensuring flexible, individualized care that is focused on achieving residents' goals. Care is underpinned by a philosophy of independence, flexibility and choice.
We are looking for:
- Cert III Aged or Community Care
- First Aid and CPR
- Australian Driver's License
- Australian Federal Police Check
- High level personal care skills
- Compassion, empathy, patience, kindness and respect for residents, colleagues and visitors
- High level customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be flexible when required
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to work within the organizational philosophies, policies and procedures.
If you are a motivated team player with a caring, committed attitude to elderly Australians, email your resume and covering letter addressing the above criteria and outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted, thank you.