Are you an experienced Physio in working with the elderly? Want to dedicate your time working at an Aged Care facility? Read on!
- Salary: $40-$50p/h (depending on experience) + super
- Work for a growing & forward thinking, private Aged Care provider
- Employed by the organisation – based at 1 site
- Permanent full-time opportunity
This Aged Care provider has different facilities located all around Melbourne. They provide High Care, Low Care & Dementia Care and have are proud to offer a high quality of care.
They are now looking for a Physiotherapist to be based at one of their homes in Frankston and provide the residents with interventions that enhance their mobility.
In this full-time role, you will be based out of 1 aged care facility and possibly enter in job share at other facilities in the area when the need occurs.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Provide a service that enhances and maintains the mobility and dexterity of all the residents
- Implement programs for the wellbeing of residents and staff
- Liaise with the ACFI staff to ensure appropriate ACFI funding
- Train and assess staff in manual handling techniques to ensure OH&S at the workplace
- Liaise with the managers & stakeholders to develop a culture of success
If you are interested in this role, make sure to tick ALL the following boxes before applying.
- Full Australian citizenship or Permanent Residency
- A full Physiotherapy Registration with AHPRA
- 2-5 years Australian post graduate experience
- Previous experience working with elderly patients
- An excellent understanding of the issues relating to the operation of Aged Care and the ACFI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this position, please apply below or contact Natalie on (02) 9223 5600 for a confidential chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org