Experienced Physiotherapist required to work within this lovely aged care residence based on the Mornington Peninsula. Representing this progressive health & aged care organisation, you will be supported by an experienced senior management team and on-site assistants. This is a permanent part-time position (3 days p/week). There is some flexibility in days & hours of work for the desired applicant. There is also potential to increase hours over the next 6-12 months. This is a unique career development opportunity to align yourself with a progressive provider with exciting plans for growth & expansion on the horizon.
- Excellent hourly rate: Approx. $45 p/hour + super (negotiable)
- Autonomous position. Plan your own working week.
- Flexible PPT 3 days p/week position; Flexible days & start times
- Working alongside a supportive & experienced team
- Progressive aged care provider with exciting plans for expansion in place
- Lovely aged care facility: Located on the Mornington Peninsula
- Genuine career progression & skill set development opportunities
- Support and experienced team to work alongside.
In this role you will base yourself in this lovely aged care complex, working directly with senior management to ensure optimal care is provided to their residents & clients. This is a genuine opportunity for you to build relationships and enjoy flexibility & autonomy in your working week, supported by a well-staffed on-site senior management team. An excellent hourly rate is available for the desired applicant, which is flexible given level of experience.
- Conducting functional patient assessments
- Developing innovative treatment plans
- Providing individual one-on-one treatments & rehabilitation.
- You will be responsible for the Pain Management program throughout the facility.
- Electronically documenting treatments provided
- Ordering of equipment and functional aids
- Communicating and keeping staff, families and health professionals up to date.
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents.
- Manual handling education to facility Staff.
To be successful in this position you will be required to have your AHPRA registration with a relevant Physiotherapy degree, a valid Australia Police Check and a can-do attitude. Experience in aged care/with the elderly would be highly desirable
Physiotherapist (Aged Care) – Mornington Peninsula
This is a fantastic opportunity, so please don’t delay your application – apply today and a member of our Recruitment team will be in contact with further details. Alternatively, please feel free to contact one of our consultants for a confidential chat on (02) 8202 7544.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment’s current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/