Help us ‘change the way health care is delivered’ by delivering best practise care to a Residential Aged Care Facility in Mornington!
Who are we?
- Are you looking for family friendly or study friendly hours?
- Beautiful new facility
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Aged care done differently
Remedy Healthcare is a fast growing, innovative business providing allied health services into clients’ homes, local communities and Aged Care facilities as well as delivering telephone based health coaching. We are passionate about improving the wellbeing of millions of Australians -wherever they live. Our goal is to meet the healthcare needs of people wherever they are on their healthcare journey.
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist who is passionate about working with older people to join our Allied Health Team. Reporting to the Physiotherapy Clinical Lead, you will be delivering a range of physiotherapy services to residents and staff within the facility including assessments, pain management, group exercise classes, and manual handling training.
What’s in it for me?
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current police check, or eligible for police check
- ACFI experience preferred
- Effective communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Pro-active and positive work ethic
- The ability to work effectively with people of all ages and cultures with a variety of conditions
Interested? Apply now
Call Tim Dickens 0447 430 769
- Generous hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements
- A range of other benefits including discounted health insurance
- On line exercise tools
- Professional development opportunities
- The support of a multi disciplinary team