Work with a reputable organisation offering a high standard of care within the aged care arena in number of locations throughout Melbourne and Victoria. Due to expansion, our client is looking for a new graduate or experienced physiotherapist in Mornington. With a strong focus on continual education, new graduate support and professional development, this organisation is an excellent place to either start, or further develop, your career.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have
- Assess and deliver Care Plans
- Treat patients with Pain Management strategies, and address complex pain issues
- Attend to referrals by Nurses and Doctors
- Conduct competency Training for Manual Handling
What's in it for you?
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Australian work rights
- Strong communication skills
- Current full driver's License
- A full Australian Police Check
- New Graduates encouraged to apply - structured support and mentoring available
- Excellent salary package, above market average
- On-site support from senior physio; after hours phone support from organisation
- Monthly training and development opportunities including webinars, in-person training and academic and healthcare professional seminars
- Potentially flexible work arrangements
- Excellent place to start your career due to genuine training, on-site mentoring and good reputation within the industry
- Part Time (20 hours per week)
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Gavin on 0434 278 318
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gavin Hawkins or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.