Ti Tree at Village Glen is a leader in aged care on the Mornington Peninsula. Our 234 bed facility, which is co-located with the Village Glen, is a state of the art facility and reflects the organisation’s commitment to quality and service. The facility is approximately 45 minutes drive from Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing Physiotherapy department of 5 in-house physiotherapists and 2 assistants committed to quality care. This is a great opportunity to develop a career pathway through our expanding organisation.
– Musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiorespiratory
– Comprehensive Assessment and reviews
– Pain management
– Falls Prevention Management and individual “hands on” rehabilitation
– Supporting students
– Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
– Ability to work independently or part of a multi-disciplinary team
– Full AHPRA registration, new graduates are welcome to apply
– Competitive remuneration, permanent employee entitlements (including superannuation, sick leave & annual leave)
– Opportunity for career progression
– Supportive team and management
For further information contact email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria