Vivir Healthcare is a leading allied health group operating across 5 states of Australia, partnering with over 250 customers and continuing to expand. We are responsible for the delivery of care services to 18,000 beds in the aged care and community care sectors specialising in Physiotherapy, Dietetics and Podiatry.
At Vivir we pride ourselves on delivering quality care to residents and patients, ensuring positive outcomes and providing an ethical approach in everything that we do. We are able to offer the security of consistent hours and salary and also offer flexible working conditions depending on individual needs with options for full time, part time or locum work.
About the Role:
Working alongside an integrated health team you will be based at a premium facility in Cowes as part of the specialist Physiotherapy team onsite. You will be responsible for general physiotherapy programs including assessments, reviews and care directives providing superior service to all residents.
What this role can at Vivir Healthcare can offer you:
• Monthly professional development sessions
• Great pay rates
• Flexible working conditions
• Great career progression, with a fantastic promote within culture
• Employee centric culture
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold current registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
• Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
• Hold current drivers license and have access to a car
• Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
For more information please contact Emma Gough at email@example.com or call 0406 071 680 for a confidential discussion.