MPFP is a well-established private practice with an expanding client base, specialising in women & men’s health & continence, Pilates & musc conditions. Mornington is a 55 min drive SE from Melbourne- a beautiful coastal community with amazing beaches, cafes & friendly culture.
- Women’s & Men’s Health/ Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Pre and Post natal care/ Mastitis Treatment
- Real Time Ultrasound
- Clinical Pilates & exercise classes
- Childbirth Education- antenatal, postnatal, active birth
- Private hospital midwifery ward inpatients
- Massage therapists, Myotherapist
Benefits & culture of MPFP
- Exceptional remuneration with a salary based package (not commissioned based)
- Full or part time, days & hours negotiable; there are a number of flexible positions available, offering a minimum of ½ day a week through to full time hours
- Weekly mentoring, quarterly in-services & staff social events
- Subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Supervision/ training will be offered to ensure consistent positive patient experience.
- These positions have an established case load with strong referral support from local and city practitioners
- You are fully supported by administrative staff and other experienced team members in a work environment that is fun, friendly and professional
Skills & experience for Physiotherapist
- Successful completion of a Physiotherapy degree
- Current AHPRA registration
- Pelvic floor rehab experience or an interest in PFM rehab post grad 2018/ 2019 would be an advantage
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit team
- Must be able to demonstrate a caring, confident and professional manner, including professional correspondence and record-keeping.
- A solid commitment to growing your clinical skills and knowledge
New or recent Graduates applicants welcome to apply. We offer an initial induction program for Graduating Physiotherapists awaiting on their provisional registration.
Skills & experience for Myotherapist/ Remedial Massage Therapist
- Advanced Diploma Myotherapy or Dipolma in Remedial Massage with the view to complete Advanced Diploma Myotherapy in the future
- Professional Association Membership and Insurances
- Medibank Provider Numbers
- Must be able to demonstrate a caring, confident and professional manner, including professional correspondence and record-keeping
- Be reliable, punctual and well groomed
- Have confidence, self-motivation and a strong desire to grow your clientele
Our ideal candidate would also assist in some reception relief/ support tasks to keep working hours up but keep your hands rested. We are also seeking someone who is able to commit to being an ongoing team member and have a long working relationship with us
Skills & Experience for Pilates Instructor
- Relevant Pilates qualification, ABN & Insurance
- Understanding of and ability to work within an interdisciplinary team and a Physiotherapy team
- professional and vibrant
A room rental opportunity is also available for a Psychologist or dietitian keen to take that next step with room rental option available from ½ day.
What to do now that you have found your dream job:
Please submit your resume and covering letter through to email@example.com or call Practice Manager, Chrystal for more information 03 5976 4944. Visit our website to find out about MPFP- www.mpfp.net.au