We are seeking enthusiastic registered physiotherapists interested in working within the Aged Care Industry to join our friendly, professional and innovative team at Physio Connect. Due to recent growth, we currently have Physiotherapy positions available in the following locations:
Enjoy the lifestyle of this beautiful region- great beaches, wineries, shopping and only an hour to the city!
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
– A strong desire to make a positive impact on the quality of life of Seniors;
– A commitment to providing evidence-based clinical care;
– Excellent customer service skills;
– Current APRHA registration as a physiotherapist;
– The ability to work in as part of an innovative, customer-focused team.
This position offers the successful candidate:
– Experienced senior clinical support and mentoring;
– Extensive professional development by industry experts / academics;
– A work-life balance, no weekend work;
– Above award rates of pay;
– Clinical and administrative support from our dedicated Management team;
– Exposure to a varied caseload (including rehabilitation, neuro, cardio, musc, falls prevention, strength training and pain management).
We also provide a wide variety of attractive financial and non-financial incentives:
Recent graduates and experienced Physiotherapists are welcome to apply- salary based on experience…
To make an enquiry about any of the advertised positions please email us at: email@example.com